Website developmentRakesh yadav
The process of creating a website for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network) is known as web development. Web development can involve creating a single static page of plain text or it can involve creating complicated web applications, online stores, and social network services..
Benefits of website development :
- Visibility: It helps people find you online easily.
- Credibility: It makes your business look trustworthy and professional.
- Reach: It allows you to connect with a larger audience worldwide.
- Availability: Your business is accessible 24/7, even when you’re not.
- Marketing: It’s a cost-effective way to promote your products or services.
- Engagement: You can interact with your customers and get their feedback.
- Showcase: It lets you display your offerings in an attractive manner.
- Insights: You can gather useful data to understand customer preferences.
- Communication: It provides a platform to share news and updates.
- Competitive Edge: It gives you an advantage over businesses without a website.
Type of website
1. eCommerce website.
2. Business website.
3. Blog website.
4. Portfolio website.
5. Event website.
6. Personal website.
7. Membership website.
8. Nonprofit website.
9. Informational website
10. Online forum
Technologies we use to complete development of website we must know
1. Front end development : converting JPEG image designs into Interactive HTML code which user can see on screen of laptop and mobile.
On front end development front end developer works who knows everything mentioned :
2. Back end development: Writing a code which process function like when we click on delete button it delete record from database. It happen because of blackened coding which procced the given command.
On Back end development Back end developer works who knows Core technologies and database
Core PHP, CI and WordPress
3. Database development : Database is like a store room for all records which are available on website. We save all records in database.
In our team we also work on framework and CMS of PHP
Core Technologies : Coding language like PHP & java , C are core technologies. We can say mother languages. We need to write down each and every piece of code . It time consuming but secure.
Framework : A framework is a structure that you can build software on. It serves as a foundation, so you’re not starting entirely from scratch.(In short its a readymade code library which programmer reuse and build web)
CMS : CMS stands for content management system. CMS is computer software or an application that uses a database to manage all content, and it can be used when developing a website.(In short its a readymade Solution which programmer use to develop web just by changing images and text.)
Latest Technologies :
Angular.js , Node.js , React.js & python etc…