What is python ? and reason to learn python ?Blog
Python is a multi-purpose Programming Language. Python is mainly used for web development and data analysis. With the help of python, data analysis becomes so easy that you can build a neural network or machine learning model without having the knowledge of algorithms and mathematics behind it.
Python comes with a huge set of libraries which makes complex tasks very easy to uses. Python language is the most common Programming Language among the beginners and advance Programmers because of its easy to read syntax. It is one of the most powerful programming languages, which why it is on the list of top Programming Languages as compared to others.
Reasons to Learn Python
- Python is one of the easiest Programming Language for any new learner. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate Programmer, it doesn’t matter. Programming in Python language will be a piece of cake for you. Even a person with a non-IT background can also easily read the syntax of Python code and explain it. This is the main reason why Python is the favorite Programming Language of the majority of programmers.
- There are many types of frameworks and libraries available for Python. This makes the Programming language much easier to do, as you don’t have to create things from scratch. You can directly call that particular library or framework whichever you want to use, by which the process of software development becomes fast and easy to learn.
- There is a large community amount of support for Python. So, you will not face any king’s lack of resources while learning Python. If you get stuck in any problem, there will be 1000’s of solutions available for you which will be easily available on the internet.
- Python is heavily used in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Python has a huge set of libraries or framework which makes Data Science, AI, and ML much more easier to the programmers. That’s the reason, Python is so popular among Data Scientists works.
- Python is also popular for web development. There is a framework called Django in Python, which makes web development much easier for programmers.