who this flutter course?
“Flutter app course designed for beginners to advanced developers, offering comprehensive instruction on building dynamic and responsive cross-platform mobile applications.”
What you will learn in Flutter course ?
In a Flutter course, you’ll learn:
- Fundamentals: Understand Flutter’s architecture, widgets, and UI components.
- Dart Programming: Master Dart language concepts for building Flutter apps.
- UI Design: Create visually appealing and responsive user interfaces.
- State Management: Implement efficient ways to manage app state and data.
- Navigation: Develop seamless navigation between screens and app flows.
- API Integration: Connect to APIs for data retrieval and updates.
- Platform Adaptation: Build apps for iOS and Android with a single codebase.
- Animations: Add fluid animations and motion to enhance user experience.
- Testing: Learn to write and execute tests to ensure app stability.
- Deployment: Publish your app to app stores and manage updates.
- Performance Optimization: Optimize app performance for speed and efficiency.
- Third-Party Packages: Utilize pre-built packages to add functionality.
- Design Patterns: Implement best practices and design patterns for clean code.
- Troubleshooting: Debug and resolve common issues in Flutter development.
- Advanced Topics: Dive into advanced topics like custom widgets and more.
Why should I learn Flutter course?
Learning Flutter offers several compelling reasons:
- Cross-Platform Development: Flutter allows you to write code once and deploy it on both iOS and Android platforms, saving time and effort.
- Single Codebase: Maintain a single codebase for multiple platforms, reducing development and maintenance costs.
- Fast Development: Flutter’s hot reload feature enables real-time updates, making the development process faster and more efficient.
- Rich UI: Flutter provides a wide range of customizable widgets for creating visually appealing and consistent user interfaces.
- Native Performance: Flutter’s high-performance engine and compiled code deliver near-native performance for smooth user experiences.
- Expressive Design: Create intricate UI animations and interactions using Flutter’s rich animation and motion APIs.
- Open Source: Flutter is open-source, with a strong community and active development, ensuring continuous updates and improvements.
- Dart Language: Learning Dart, the language used for Flutter, can be beneficial for web development too.
- Growing Demand: As Flutter gains popularity, the demand for skilled Flutter developers is on the rise, providing strong career opportunities.
- Freelancing: Flutter skills can enable you to take on freelance projects or build your own apps independently.
- Startups: Rapid development and cost-effective cross-platform support make Flutter an ideal choice for startup ventures.
- Well-Known Apps: Many popular apps, such as Google Ads, Alibaba, and Reflectly, have been built with Flutter, showcasing its capabilities.
- Learning Curve: Flutter’s straightforward architecture and comprehensive documentation make it accessible to both beginners and experienced developers.
- Innovation: Flutter’s continuous improvement and introduction of new features allow you to stay at the forefront of mobile app development.
- Personal Growth: Learning a new technology expands your skillset and keeps you adaptable in the ever-evolving tech landscape.
SALARY & PACKAGES
Junior Flutter Developer: ₹300,000 to to ₹600,000 INR
Mid-Level Flutter Developer: ₹600,000 to ₹1,200,000 INR
Senior Flutter Developer: ₹1,200,000 to ₹2,000,000 INR
Flutter Lead/Architect: ₹2,000,000 INR
JOBS & PROFILES
There are many job profiles are avaliable in varanasi & all over India. Such Job Profiles name is – Flutter Developer, Mobile App Developer, iOS/Android Developer, UI/UX Designer, Front-End Developer, Back-End Developer, Full Stack Developer, Software Engineer, Mobile App Architect, Freelance/Contract Developer, etc.
Flutter course syllabus details
What is Flutter and its advantages?
Setting up the development environment (installing Flutter and Dart)
Creating your first Flutter app
Understanding the basic Flutter project structure
Introduction to Dart programming language
- Introduction to widgets and elements
- Exploring basic widgets (Text, Image, Container, etc.)
- Layout widgets (Row, Column, Stack, etc.)
- Input widgets (TextField, Button, Checkbox, etc.)
- Stateful vs. Stateless widgets
- Handling user input and gestures
- Navigating between screens using routes
- Named routes and route parameters
- Navigation drawer and tabs
- Bottom navigation bar
- Deep linking and handling URLs
- Introduction to state management
- setState and reactive programming
- Provider package for state management
- BLoC (Business Logic Component) pattern
- Redux architecture with Flutter
- Making HTTP requests using
- Parsing JSON data
- Handling RESTful APIs
- Error handling and exception management
- Implementing authentication and authorization
- Introduction to local data storage options
- SQLite database integration
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Using shared preferences for lightweight data storage
- Design principles for mobile apps
- Customizing app appearance using themes
- Creating responsive layouts
- Material Design and Cupertino widgets
- Working with animations and transitions
- Internationalization and localization
- Accessing device features (camera, sensors, etc.)
- Push notifications with Firebase Cloud Messaging
- In-app purchases and payments
- Testing and debugging techniques
- Preparing your app for release
- Generating app icons and splash screens
- Building a release version of your app
- Deploying to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- App store optimization and best practices